Calling all parents and caregivers!

Looking for healthy snack ideas for your little ones? Well, you've come to the right place!

Little Grocery Helpers

I remember when I was a kid I would always go grocery shopping with my parents and throw everything and anything into the cart. As much as I would have loved to have every sugary cereal, baked good, pudding and potato chips that I grabbed off of the shelf, I was often only allowed to choose one. Now that I'm older, I'm happy my parents didn't let me do the grocery shopping as a kid...or else there might have been trouble!

It's not always fun saying no to your child's favourite (...and sometimes very sugary) foods, but getting your kids involved in grocery shopping doesn't have to be a chore.  Have your kids create their own healthy grocery lists by clicking HERE! Kids will love being able to choose their own groceries and soon you will be able to say "yes yes yes" to what they toss into the cart!  You can print off their final grocery list and let them find the foods at the store. Giving kids independence will make them feel special and with this awesome tool, you can feel good about giving your kids the control. 

Here is what the site looks like:

Give it a try!

Jenna

0 comments: